Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
We, 10029628 MANITOBA LTD. o/a St. Martin Family Food are looking for 2 Full-time, Permanent Retail Butchers. (We can consider Part-time as well as Full-time applicants)
Employer: 10029628 MANITOBA LTD. o/a St. Martin Family Food
Position: Retail Butcher
Position Available: 2
Work Location: Hwy 6 & 513, St. Martin, MB R0C 2T0
Wage & Benefits:
– C$14.15/hr based on 30-36 hrs/wk, with 4% paid vacation
– Overtime will be provided after 8hrs/day, 40hrs/wk Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent Education: Completion of Secondary School Experience: Not required
– Cut, trim, bone and prepare standard cuts of meat and fish in an efficient manner
– Cut, trim, bone and prepare according to customers’ special orders
– Operate meat equipment (such as meat saw; grinders, bowl cutter, boning knife, skewer, and twine)
– Maintain the highest standards related to sanitation, freshness, trim and cutting quality, etc.
– Ensure orderly, and clean presentation of all meat within the butchery department
– Ensure work areas and equipment are cleaned
– Communicate any maintenance or product quality food safety issues to the Supervisor immediately.
– May perform other duties as assigned.
– We welcome applications from underrepresented groups such as Indigenous, New Immigrants, Youth etc.
– Able to work on weekend shift and flexible shift
– Candidates legally entitled to work in Canada can apply.
How to apply (Send your cover letter and resume to)
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail: Hwy 6 & 513, St. Martin, MB R0C 2T0
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.