· Terms of employment Permanent employment Full time
· Day, Early Morning, Evening, Morning
· Start date Starts as soon as possible
· vacancies1 vacancy
· Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
· Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
· Calculate fixed assets and depreciation
· Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
· Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
· Post journal entries
· Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
· Prepare tax returns
· Prepare trial balance of books
· Reconcile accounts
Employment groups Help – Employment groups
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Older workers, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
· Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
· Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.