· Terms of employment Permanent employment Full time
· Day, Early Morning, Evening, Morning, Weekend
· Start date Starts as soon as possible
· vacancies1 vacancy
· No degree, certificate or diploma
· Relocation costs covered by employer
· Willing to relocate
· Bring clean dishes, flatware and other items to serving areas and set tables
· Carrying and replace linen
· Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
· Replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas
· Package take-out food
· Portion and wrap foods
· Serve customers at counters or buffet tables
· Stock refrigerators and salad bars
· Take customers’ orders
· Handle and store cleaning products
· Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
Employment groups Help – Employment groups
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
· Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
· Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.