Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Location: – Various Locations
Wage: – $ 27.00/hour
No. of hours: 35 hours/week
Vacancy: – 1
Employment groups: – Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, New comers to Canada, Seniors
Date of starting: – As soon as possible
Employment Conditions: On Call, Early Morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night, Flexible Hour, to be determined
Languages: – English
Education: – Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: – 7 months to less than 1 year
– Review, Evaluate and implement new administrative procedures.
– Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
– Carry out Administrative activities of establishment.
– Coordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenances and security services.
– Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
– Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
– Oversee and coordinate office administrative procedures.
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.