· Location: 8882 170 St NW Suite 1862 Edmonton, AB T5T 4J2
· Salary: $17.50 hourly 30 to 40 hours per Week
· Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, Day, Evening, Morning, Weekend
· Start date: Starts as soon as possible
· Vacancies: 2 vacancies
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Willing to relocate
Relocation costs covered by employer
Fast food outlet or concession
Manage kitchen operations. Prepare and set up workstations with all the necessary cooking equipment and ingredients to use in cooking. Maintain a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen. Prepares foods to the specifications/request of the client align with company standards. Ensure all food and other items are stored properly. Monitor stock and equipment, place orders when there are shortages. Strong working knowledge of food preparation techniques, cooking methods, safety, and sanitation practices.
Security and safety
Criminal record check
Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Attention to detail
Handling heavy loads
Standing for extended periods
Work under pressure
Excellent oral communication
Who can apply to this job? Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
· If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.