Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Location: Calgary, AB – T2P 1A5
Wage: $30.00/hour – 30 hours per week
Shift: to be determined
Vacancy: 1 vacancy
Start Date: Start as soon as possible
Benefits: Health benefits, Financial benefits, Other benefits
Employment group: Canadian Citizens, permanent residence of Canada, Temporary residents of Canada, other candidates with or without a valid Canadian Work permit.
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
· Complete sales transactions
· Perform various administrative functions
· Complete and process international purchase orders
· Obtain price quotations from catalogues and suppliers
· Prepare and maintain purchasing fi les, reports and records
· Prepare purchase orders
· Process purchases
· Resolve delivery and other problems with suppliers
· Set up and maintain inventory control system
· Verify stock availability from current inventories
· Conduct quality control
· Maintain stock rotation
· Monitor inventory levels of issued materials and stocks
· Pack items for shipping and distribution
· Prepare inventory costs, retail pricing and profit reports
· Unpack goods received
· Verify receipts and packing slips
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Attention to detail
– Dental plan
– Vision care benefits
– Life Insurance
– Parking available
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.