Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Company Name: 1319426 B.C. LTD O/A Noodle Box is looking for 2 Food Service Supervisors to join them as soon as possible.
Job Title: Food Service Supervisor
Business address: 289 Nelson’s Crt, New Westminster, BC, V3L 3E3, Canada
Number of Vacancies: 2
Terms of Employment: Full-time, permanent (Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime)
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible.
Wage: $21.00 /hour for 37.5 hours per week
Benefits: 4% Vacation pay
Work location: 289 Nelson’s Crt, New Westminster, BC, V3L 3E3
• Supervise and maintain high level of customer service
• Compose employees bi-weekly shift schedules
• Ensure food quality is maintained as per restaurant’s standards
• Prepare and submit reports
• Monitor food and supply inventory and place orders as per the need
• Ensure the store premises (inside and outside) are kept clean as per standards and provincial guidelines
• Handle customers’ complaints in a professional manner and as per company’s policies
• Completion of secondary school
• 1 year of experience in the food industry
• Completion of college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related field with 6 months of experience in similar setting
Essential Skills: Must have good organizational and public relations skills
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, must be able to work under pressure, standing for extended periods
Work Setting: Restaurant with dine-in, pick-up and delivery services
To apply: Interested candidates, please send your resume to:
By Mail: 289 Nelson’s Crt, New Westminster, BC, V3L 3E3, Canada
*People from all walks of life are encouraged to apply!Youth, seniors, persons with disabilities, indigenous peoples and newcomers are encouraged to apply as well
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.