Our company 13439593 Canada Inc. provides Therapy Services Canada-wide servicing various populations. Our highly skilled team of occupational therapists provide both direct and virtual assessment and intervention services. We pride ourselves on providing client-centered, timely, and cost-effective assessment and treatment services with excellent outcomes in the areas of maintaining or improving health, promoting independence, and reducing the risk of health deterioration.
At this point we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Marketing consultant – market research who will be responsible for overseeing our marketing strategy and activities in order to provide strategic advices for management to increase our company´s clientele and help further our rapid growth.
The wage will start $41 CAD/hour, please email us at email@example.com.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
• Develop and implement short and long-term marketing strategies and action plans for the company
• Train and supervise staff
• Provide a disciplined analysis of the needs, wants, perceptions, and preferences of target markets as the basis for designing effective promotions, pricing, and communications plans.
• Assists in the development of visual identity strategies, including program identifiers, copyrighting, design and production for media advertising and publication.
• Analyze emerging marketing trends and recommends appropriate strategies for their use
• Conduct online marketing, E-commerce and Website promotions
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
– Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
– 1 year to less than 2 years of experience is required