Location: Scarborough, ONM1P 2N3
Salary17.00 hourly / 30 to 40 hours per Week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment Full time
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Vacancies: 2 vacancies
· Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
· or equivalent experience
Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
Work setting: Confectionery/corner store
· Operate cash register
· Process money, cheques and credit/debit card payments
· Scan items
· Tabulate total payment for goods or services required
· Receive payment for goods or services
· Calculate daily/shift payments received and reconcile with total sales
· Suggestive selling
· Stock shelves and clean counter area
· Greet customers
· Wrap or place merchandise in bags
· Provide customer service
· Calculate foreign currency exchange
· Monitor all entrances and exits, request proof of payment when necessary
· Verify the age of customers when selling lottery tickets, alcohol or tobacco products
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
By email: email@example.com
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying: