HAN Corea Restaurant offers authentic Korean cuisine in Calgary. At Han Corea, the customer is number one and we are extremely customer centric. We want everyone to leave with happiness. Two Line cook positions are available.
* Job Description
– Prepares items for broiling, grilling, frying, sauteing or other cooking methods by portioning, battering, breading, seasoning and/or marinating.
– Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to ensure smooth operation at all times.
– Monitors product freshness and rotate out old product properly.
– Ensures kitchen, all food preparation areas and food storage areas comply with clean and sanitary standards.
– Follows proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
* Wage : $17.00/hr
* This position is Full-time permanent position. 35 hours per week.
High school graduation required.
7months to less than 1year work experience required as a line cook or cook.
Able to communicate in English.
Korean cuisine experience preferred but not a mandatory.
* How to apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, do not apply for this position. Serious inquiries only please.