Job Title: Food Service Supervisor
Company Operating Name: 1705186 Alberta Ltd.
Business Address/Location of Work: 4226 Gateway Boulevard, Edmonton, AlbertaT6J 7K1
Position: 2 vacancies
Employment Conditions: Permanent employment
Full time, Day, Evening, Morning, On Call, Overtime, Shift, Weekend
Salary: $18.65 per hour, 30 to 40 hours per week
Benefits: You will receive 10 number of business days per year for vacation. The numeration will be 4% percentage of gross salary.
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
· Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
· Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
· Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
· Ensure food service and quality control
· Address customers’ complaints or concerns
· Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
· Prepare and submit reports
· Prepare food order summaries for chef
· Must have knowledge of the establishment’s culinary genres
· Supervise and check assembly of trays
· Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys
· Establish work schedules
Work conditions and physical capabilities
· Fast-paced environment
· Work under pressure
· Combination of sitting, standing, walking
· Standing for extended periods
· Attention to detail
· Client focus
· Efficient interpersonal skills
· Excellent oral communication
· Team player
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
4226 Gateway BoulevardEdmonton, ABT6J 7K1Between 02:00 PM and 04:00 PM
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Are you willing to relocate for this position?