Stu-view Overseas Service Calgary o/a 1816323 Alberta Ltd is an authorized recruiting representative of Canadian public/private institutes and school board. We provide professional education consulting to prospective clients who want to come to Canada as international students. Stu-view Overseas Service Calgary is looking for Administrative assistants in Calgary, AB.
Permanent employment Full-time position
Work hour: 30-40 hrs/week
Expected start date: As soon as possible.
– Respond to inquiries via phone call or email.
– Ensure all files, documents and databases are maintained and up to date.
– Organize and maintain files and databases in a confidential manner
– Schedule appointments with clients
– Managing application forms and registration for international students
– Coordinate, assign, and review the work of employee
– Assist General manager for smooth business operation
– Support research activities such as admission updates
– A university degree or college diploma required
– Minimum one years of office work experience.
– Team-oriented, strong communication and good administrative skills.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, do not apply for this position. Serious inquiries only please.