Crepeworks is Handcrafted Sweet and Savory crepes partnered with artisanal doughnuts and premium roasted coffee. Launched its first location at West Edmonton Mall – Phase One in March 2002. After exceptional responses and customer loyalty, management opened a second location in West Edmonton Mall – Phase III food court in July 2005 and Market Mall in Calgary in July of 2008, and the most recent one in the year 2020 at South Gate Mall, Edmonton.
· Location: 3625 Shaganappi Trail NW, Market Mall Suite L008 Calgary, AB T3A 4M2
· Salary: $15.50 hourly 30 to 40 hours per Week
· Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, Day, Evening, Morning, Weekend
· Start date: Starts as soon as possible
· Vacancies: 2 vacancies
No degree, certificate, or diploma
Relocation costs covered by employer
Willing to relocate
Prepare meal ingredients for the cook, which includes washing, peeling, cutting, and slicing ingredients. Clean and dry all dishes, utensils, cooking equipment, and cutting boards properly. Maintain a neat orderly kitchen by storing all utensils, cooking equipment, dishes, and cutting boards in their respective places. Remove kitchen garbage and trash. Sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors. Help in unloading the food deliveries. Maintain food safety standards when storing ingredients and food items.
Security and safety
Criminal record check
Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Handling heavy loads
Standing for extended periods
Work under pressure
Up to 9 kg (20 lbs.)
Efficient interpersonal skills
Who can apply to this job? Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
· If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.