Benefits: Annual Paid Vacation: 4% of gross salary
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
Work setting: Hotel, motel, resort
· Assist clients/guests with special needs
· Co-ordinate, assign and review work
· Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
· Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
· Hire and train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
· Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
· Attention to detail
· Fast-paced environment
· Personal suitability
· Team player
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Older workers, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
· If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.