Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Location: Mississauga, ON – L5R 3G8
No. of hours: 35 hours/week
Vacancy: – 1
Employment groups: – Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
Date of starting: – As soon as possible
Shift: To be determined
Languages: – English
Education: – bachelor’s degree
Experience: – 1 year to less than 2 years
· Confer with clients to identify and document requirements.
· Design, develop and implement information systems business solutions.
· Provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management, and service delivery.
· Develop policies, procedures, and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches.
· Develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle.
· Conduct reviews to assess quality assurance practices, software products and information systems.
· Operate automatic or other testing equipment to ensure product quality.
· Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support.
· Execute and document results of software application tests and information and telecommunication systems tests.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
– Attention to detail.
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.