Work Location: Unit 1, 3771 North Fraser Way, Burnaby BC V5J 5G5
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time.
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Wage: $45.00 per hour
Employment groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: Minimum 3 years to less than 5 years
· Conduct feasibility, design operation and performance research of electrical generation and distribution network.
· Supervise technicians, technologists, programmers, analysts and other engineers
Prepare material cost and timing estimates, reports and design specifications
Design electrical and electronic components, systems and equipment
Supervise and inspect the installation and operation of electrical and electronic systems and equipment
Develop maintenance and operating standards for electrical and electronic systems and equipment
Investigate electrical or electronic failures
Prepare contract documents and evaluate tenders for construction or maintenance
Conduct micro or nanodevices simulations, characterization, process modeling and integration in the development of new electronic devices and product.
Supervision: 3-4 people
Experience and specialization:
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
· Fast-paced environment
· Work under pressure.
· Tight deadlines
· Attention to detail
· Excellent oral communication
· Excellent written communication
· Team player
· Dental plan
· Health care plan
· Vision care benefits
· Free parking available
The employer accepts applications from:
· Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
· Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.