At Advantage Garage Doors, we value each and every one of our customers. Therefore, we strive to go above and beyond to ensure full client satisfaction. At our core, we are problem-solvers!
Our garage door technicians come to work every day, ready to provide the solution to any technical issue affecting your door. Our garage door company is family-run and led, and proudly Albertan. As such, we take great pride in offering timely garage door repair services to our community. In other words, quality work, professionalism, and excellent customer service are the core beliefs that keep us going.
At this point Advantage Garage Doors is requiring a dynamic Garage door technician/installer, who will be responsible for providing the most sufficient and outstanding service they can. The position will be paying $27.00 CAD per hour, please email our company recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org
• Install and repair garage doors and components
• Establish nature of the malfunction and consult customer
• Use hand tools as well as conduct voltage, resistance and other tests in case of electrical test equipment usage
• Load and unload trucks with supplies and equipment
• Read schematic drawings or product manuals and replace or repair parts or components using installation equipment
• Prepare estimates and written accounts of work performed
•Use shop equipment and specialized diagnostic and programming apparatus to repair and adjust garage doors
• Replace components and subcomponents and reassemble garage doors using hand tools and soldering and brazing equipment