Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
· College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
· or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
· Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures.
· Delegate work to office support staff
· Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
· Carry out administrative activities of establishment.
· Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation.
· Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance, and security services
· Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
· Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals, and correspondence.
· Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures.
· 5-10 people
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
· MS Excel
· MS Office
· MS Outlook
· MS PowerPoint
· MS Windows
· MS Word
Work conditions and physical capabilities
· Fast-paced environment
· Work under pressure
· Tight deadlines
· Attention to detail.
· Efficient interpersonal skills
· Excellent oral communication
· Excellent written communication
How to applyBy firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail5 Cherrycrest Dr, suite 201C, Brampton, ONL6P 3W4
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.