Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Assistant property manager
ALMA MATER SOCIETY OF UBC VANCOUVER
Location: Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z1
Salary: 52,000 annually / 37.5 hours per Week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment Full time
Start date: Starts as soon as possible.
· College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
1 year to less than 2 years
· Assess client’s needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services
· Administer contracts for the provision of supplies and services
· Direct the maintenance and repair of an establishment’s machinery, equipment and electrical and mechanical systems
· Oversee the leasing of space in the facility and the included real estate and the development of marketing strategies
· Plan and manage the facility’s operations budget
· Plan, organize and direct administrative services such as signage, cleaning, maintenance, parking, safety inspections, security and snow removal
· Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate construction projects to modify commercial, transportation and recreational facilities and real estate
· Prepare or oversee the preparation of reports and statistics related to areas of responsibility
· Resolve product and service related problems
· Troubleshoot technical problems related to equipment
· Supervise activities of other technical sales specialists
How to apply
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.