Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Location: 993, 7 Ave SW, Calgary, AB – T2P 1A5
Wage: $18.00/hour – 35 – 40 hours per week
Shift: to be determined
Vacancy: 2 vacancies
Start Date: Start as soon as possible
Employment group: Canadian Citizens, permanent residence of Canada, Temporary residents of Canada, other candidates with or without a valid Canadian Work permit.
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
– Operate cash register
– Supervise Staff (apprentices, stages hands, design team, etc.)
– Operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems.
– Provide advice about merchandise.
– Assist in display of merchandise.
– Conduct sales transactions through internet-based electronic commerce.
– Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease.
– Maintain sales records for inventory control.
– Prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment.
– Team Player
– Client Focus
– Dental plan
– Vision care benefits
– Life Insurance
Long term benefits
– Other Benefits
– Parking available
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.