Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Looking for a reliable LIVE-OUT NANNY. Permanent – Full time, must be flexible with working hours
Job Title: Full-Time, Live-out Nanny / Child Caregiver
The nanny is a specialist working in the family’s home, responsible for all tasks related to care of the child. The nanny will serve as a loving and trustworthy companion to the child.
*Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
* Plan, prepare healthy meals and feed the child
* Assisting child’s personal hygiene
* Place the child down for bedtime
* Perform light housework related to child care including washing the child’s clothes, cleaning up after meals and tidying child’s room
* Organize, activities such as games and outings for the child
* Plan and lead educational activities and school homework
* Take the child to and from activities and school
Job Qualifications and Requirements
* High school graduate
* Experience caring for children or training as caregiver or related occupation is an asset
* Reliable, honest, and trustworthy
*Flexible hours of work
Work Setting: Employer’s home.
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
To Apply: Please email Antonio Guerrero at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.