Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Due to business expansion and upcoming construction projects, a reputable unionized construction company in Toronto, Ontario – Aryon Construction Ltd. is looking for a Bricklayer.
Position is permanent and full-time (35-40 hr per week) $50.83 /hr.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Read sketches and/or blueprints to calculate materials required
· Prepare and lay bricks, concrete blocks, structural tiles or other masonry units
· Lay bricks or other masonry units to form a residential or commercial interiors settlements such as fireplaces, chimneys
· Lay or install firebricks to line industrial chimneys and smokestacks
· Lay bricks, stone or similar materials to provide veneer facing to walls or other surfaces
· Cut and trim bricks and concrete blocks to specification using hand and power tools
· Physically strong and able to manipulate heavy objects.
· May supervise and instruct bricklayer’s assistants.
· Secondary school diploma
· 4+ years of work experience in similar setting or completion of a three-to four-year apprenticeship program
· Be able to handle heavy object up to 23 kgs (50 lbs)
· $50.83 per hour for 35-40 hours per week
· Vacation Pay, Welfare and other benefits defined by Union Masonry Contractors’ Association of Toronto
Please send your updated resume to: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Address: 1162 Glencairn Ave, Toronto, ON, M6B 2B4 and various construction locations
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.