Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Wage: – $ 16.25/hour
No. of hours: 35 hours/week
Vacancy: – 2
Employment groups: – Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
Date of starting: – As soon as possible
Employment Conditions: Permanent employment, Full time Day
Languages: – English
Education: – Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: – Will train
Task: Conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce
· Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates
· Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental, or lease
· Maintain sales records for inventory control
· Prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment
· Exhibit designers plan and develop permanent and temporary or moveable exhibits and displays for museum exhibitions, trade shows, conventions, retail spaces and other exhibitions
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.