Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
$27.50 per hour for 40-50 hours a week
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Terms of Employment:
Number of positions:
Weekdays, Weekend, Day, Night, Evening, Overtime
On the job paid training is provided
· Operate trucks to deliver loads.
· Plan trip logistics and prepare documentation for transportation of goods and record trip details
· Perform pre-inspection, in route and post-inspection of vehicle including lights, brakes, tires etc.
· Ensure cargo is secured properly in accordance with safety requirements
· Communicate with dispatcher and other drivers using cell phones
· Oversee all aspects of the vehicle (Condition of equipment, loading, and unloading, safety and security of cargo)
· Carry-out roadside repairs if needed
· Record cargo information, distance travelled, fuel consumption
· Maintain truck logs according to state and federal regulations.
License Requirement and Additional Skills
Class 1 license or any other equivalent, A good knowledge of communication equipment would be an asset, Ability to travel for extended periods
Work Location Information:
Job task planning and organizing, Problem solving skills
Transco Freightways Ltd.
Unit 103- 5668 192 Street Surrey BC V3S 2V7
How to Apply:
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.