Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Food Service Supervisor
JOB START DATE
As soon as possible
$18.50/hour for 30-40 hours a week
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
· Permanent, Full time, Part Time
· Availability to work in a variety of shifts and at the weekends
· Create shift schedule effectively including work station assignments/rotations, employee vacations, employee breaks and overtime assignment
· Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of servers and other kitchen staff
· Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
· Establish methods to meet work schedules
· Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
· Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
· Assist in selection of food service staff and development of budgets
· Other duties as assigned by restaurant manager.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND PERSONAL SUITABILITY
· A positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
· Customer service oriented
· Experience of motivating and leading team.
· Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure and fast paced environment and prioritize tasks.
· Health regulations, safety standards and departmental and company policies should be followed in the work setup.
Completion of secondary school
1-2 years of experience within the restaurant industry
Barcelos Restaurant (Tsawwassen Mills Food Court)
WORK LOCATION & EMPLOYER ADDRESS
#FC07-5000, Canoe Passway
Tsawwassen, BC V4M 4G9
APPLY BY E-MAIL:
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.