Location 500 Fairway Road South Kitchener, ON N2C 1X3
Salary 21.00 hourly / 40.00 hours per Week
Terms of employment Permanent employment Full time
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Vacancies 1 vacancy
Source Job Bank #2647388Overview
· Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
· Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
· Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
· Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
· Ensure food service and quality control
· Prepare budget and cost estimates
· Address customers’ complaints or concerns
· Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
· Prepare food order summaries for chef
· Must have knowledge of the establishment’s culinary genres
· Supervise and check assembly of trays
· Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys
· Establish work schedules
· 5-10 people
Work conditions and physical capabilities
· Fast-paced environment
· Client focus
· Team player
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply