POSITION: Administrative Assistant (NOC 13110)
COMPANY NAME: Bevo Farms Ltd.
BUSINESS ADDRESS: 7170 Glover Road, Langley, BC Canada V2Y 0W9
COMPENSATION: CAD $25 per hour
WORK HOUR: 40 hours per week
BENEFITS: Extended health benefit plan; Company RRSP program
PAID VACATION: 10 days per annum
LOCATION OF WORK: 7170 Glover Road, Langley, BC Canada V2Y 0W9
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent (40 hours per week)
ABOUT BEVO FARMS LTD.
Bevo Farms Ltd is the largest supplier of propagated plants in North America, providing greenhouses, field farms, nurseries, and wholesalers across the continent with healthy, vigorous, pest-and-disease-free plants. Bevo operates four facilities in the lower mainland of British Columbia and one facility in Edmonton, Alberta; the predominant operations site consists of 38 acres of indoor, climate-controlled greenhouse space, dedicated shipping and receiving bays, and newly renovated office areas.
Working at Bevo is to become a valued member of a team and organization that takes pride in the well-being of employees, generates input and feedback from all levels of staff, and continuously seeks to innovate, grow, and overcome new challenges. We need exceptional people working alongside us, providing energy and enthusiasm, as we continue to prosper together.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing back-end support to various operational functions within the company. This role includes a diverse array of responsibility involving general administrative, clerical, and communicative support across departments.
· Drafting, disseminating, and logging of work orders
· Attending key department meetings, generating, and distributing meeting minutes
· Support daily floor planning data entry tasks
· Clerical and administrative support to all departments, including but not limited to scheduling appointments and meetings, maintain filing systems, distributing mails, etc.
· Assisting shipping office in an administrative capacity during peak seasonal periods
· Communicating with customers, vendors, service providers, and miscellaneous stakeholders as required
· Contribute to population and accuracy of data within company ERP software
· Minimum college diploma in office administration or a related field, or minimum one year of work experience in an administrative capacity. A combination of education and work experience will be considered.
· Excellent administrative and organizational skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work independently, effectively and with a high level of detail
· Ability to interact with all levels within and outside of the organization and prioritize and handle multiple tasks
· Proficient in MS Office and navigating office equipment such as computers, phones and printers/scanners.
If you believe this opportunity is the right fit, we want to hear from you! While we appreciate all interest in the position, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply on our website: https://www.bevofarms.com/careers
Or email us your resume and cover letter: firstname.lastname@example.org