Bluetail Sushi & Kitchen, Kelowna British Columbia is looking for a permanent full-time (40hr) Cook.
Would you like to join our team, with plenty of opportunity to grow?
Work in an active and peaceful setting where you are trusted to share all of your authentic skills.
Several years of relevant work experience?
Prepares and cooks different types of Japaense dishes/meals
Maintains orders and supplies.
Assist the Chef planning menus
Assist in training sushi bar staff
Oversee kitchen operations.
Ensures freshness of food and ingredients
Check for quality and maintain ongoing standards
· 2+ years of proven relevant work experience in a similar setting or completion of a cooking program or a combination of these
· High School diploma
· Position requires shift work (morning, afternoon, late night closing, and/or weekends)
· Strong interpersonal & relationship skills.
· Passion for producing consistent high quality dishes.
· Dedicated and hardworking; honest and responsible.