Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Job Title: Cook
Company Operating Name: Brew and Bloom
Business Address/Location of Work: 10550 115 St NW, Edmonton, Alberta, T5H 3K6
Position: 4 vacancies
Employment Conditions: Permanent employment, Full time, Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, Overtime, Shift, Weekend
Salary: $17.55 (To be negotiated) / 30 to 40 hours per Week
· you will receive 10 number of business days per year for vacation. The numeration will be 4% percentage of gross salary.
· Financial benefits: gratuities
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
· Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
· Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
· Inspect kitchens and food service areas
· Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
· Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
· Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
· Clean kitchen and work areas
· Organize and manage buffets and banquets
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Attention to detail
Handling heavy loads
Standing for extended periods
Work under pressure
Excellent oral communication
Employment groups Help – Employment groups
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
10550 115 St NW
Between 02:00 PM and 03:00 PM
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.