· Terms of employment Permanent employment Full time
· Day, Morning, Weekend
· Start date Starts as soon as possible
· Vacancies 2 vacancies
· No degree, certificate or diploma
· Relocation costs covered by employer
· Willing to relocate
· Automobile repair services
· Move tools, equipment and other materials
· Signal safety procedures to other workers and to the general public
· Clean machines and immediate work areas
· Repair or replace mechanical units or components
· Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicles and test automotive systems and components
· Inspect and test mechanical units to locate faults and malfunctions
· Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of commercial transport truck systems
· Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems
· Diagnose faults and malfunctions and confirm findings with supervisor to determine whether to repair or replace unit
· Test and adjust parts
· Assist in operation, repair and maintenance
· Assist in routine maintenance and repair of equipment
Employment groups Help – Employment groups
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth.
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
· Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
· Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.