Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Job title: Electrician helper
Job Type: Full-time
Work hour: 40 hours/week
· Renovate electrical systems in residential and commercial structures;
· Install pot lights and all kind of lighting fixtures;
· Wire and install receptacles, switches; power outlets and EV charger;
· Upgrade electrical service and panel board service;
· Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage, and resistance
· Troubleshoot and isolate faults, solve electrical issue;
· Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications;
· Minimum 3 years related electrical experience;
· Be reliable, punctual, responsible and motivated;
· Be able to work 40+ hours a week, overtime required;
· Be able to work shift on weekend if needed;
· Have valid driver license and reliable transportation;
· Have own tools;
· Working knowledge of the Ontario Electrical Code an asset;
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.