Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Student services counsellor
· Location: Vancouver, BC V6J 1Y1
· Salary: $43.27 hourly / 30 hours per Week
· Terms of employment: Permanent employment Full time
· Start date: Starts as soon as possible
· Vacancies: 1 Vacancy
Additional languages: Mandarin is an asset, not mandatory
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
· High school
· Counsel students regarding educational, career or vocational issues
· Counsel students regarding personal and social issues
· Co-ordinate the provision of counselling and information services to students, parents and teachers
· Administer and interpret standardized intelligence, aptitude and interest tests
· Participate in staff meetings, educational conferences and workshops
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
By email: email@example.com
By mail: 1788 West Broadway suite #200 Vancouver, BC V6J 1Y1
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.