Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Retail Sales Supervisor:
Looking for a dependable, reliable, and energetic Retail Sales Supervisor in a fast-paced environment in Lindsay.
Ideal candidate should have minimum 2 years’ experience with the following:
• Training staff in job duties, payment systems and safety
• Supervising, coordinating and scheduling activities of the staff
• Maintain and monitor employees shift schedules and performance
• Monitor actions of staff and customers to ensure that health, safety and quality control standards are obeyed
• Establishing methods to meet work schedules
• Identify and estimate quantities of merchandise to order
• Implement merchandising planners as per vendor requests
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports
• Resolve customer complaints and rectify issues to provide the highest level of satisfaction.
• Responsible for inventory management and cash control systems
Full-Time Permanent position $18.00/hr – 35 hours per week
Location: 87 lindsay South st, Lindsay K9V 2M4 Ontario.
Education: High School graduate, minimum
Soft Skills: Able to multitask, self-motivated, reliable, organized and team player.
Please apply by emailing your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining us, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.