Terms of employment: Permanent employment / Full time
Day, Evening, Morning, Shift, Weekend
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Benefits: Health benefits, Financial benefits
· Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
· or equivalent experience
Experience an asset
· Measure and mark sheet metal according to template
· Operate metalworking machines to cut, punch, drill, shape or straighten sheet metal
· Grind and buff seams, joints and rough surfaces
· Inspect products to ensure quality and conformity to specification
· Cut materials using power tools or by hand
· Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
· Fit and join sheet metal parts
· Install sheet metal products according to specifications and building codes
Work conditions and physical capabilities
· Fast-paced environment
· Physically demanding
· Dental plan
· Disability benefits
· Health care plan
· Vision care benefits
· Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Mature workers, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
Here is what you must include in your application:
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying: