Location2810 Major Mackenzie Drive suite Unit 8Maple, ONL6A 3L2
Salary18.00 hourly / 30 to 44 hours per Week
Terms of employmentPermanent employmentFull time
Start dateStarts as soon as possible
Benefits: Health benefits, Financial benefits
SourceJob Bank #2647372
· No degree, certificate or diploma
1 to less than 7 months
· Bake shop
· In shop
· Prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies and cakes and icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders
· Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
· Bake mixed dough and batters
· Frost and decorate cakes and baked goods
· Draw up production schedules
· Ensure that the quality of products meets established standards
· Operate machinery
· Organize and maintain inventory
· Oversee sales and merchandising of baked goods
Work conditions and physical capabilities
· Attention to detail
· Fast-paced environment
· Hand-eye co-ordination
· Team player
· Dental plan
· Health care plan
· Life insurance
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.