Hours: 30 to 40 Hours per week, based on assigned schedule.
Wage: starting from $18.50 per hour
Benefits: standard BC employment benefit
CoCo Fresh Tea & Juice is a franchise bubble tea chain with over 4500 stores worldwide. We have opened several locations in Metro Vancouver for the past years, and are going to grow more quickly. If you are looking for a job where you can have fun and learn new skills, this opportunity might be right for you.
At CoCo, we share happiness with our customers through our hand-crafted beverages. If you are an outgoing individual who has passion in bubble tea operation and is looking for a long-term career with opportunities for growth and connects you with the community, we welcome you to join us.
1. Supervise, co-coordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve drinks/juices;
2. Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for drink preparations.
3. Establish methods to meet work schedules;
4. Maintain records of stock, repair, and wastage;
5. Motivate/coach staff in job duties and sanitation & safety procedures.
6. Ensure food safety policies and service standards are adhered to both government and company policies;
7. May participate in the selection of staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures, and budgets.
8. Open and Close stores if required.
9. Safekeeping of company properties;
10. Prepare drinks/juices as staff supervised if required.
11. Other assigned duties.
1. More than 12 months of supervisory experience in food service, retail, or other related work setting.
2. Experienced with staff management and schedule assignments.
3. Able to work independently.
4. Possess leadership skills.
Send your resume to email@example.com to be considered.