Welcome To DARNA Middle Eastern Kitchen! Darna Middle Eastern Kitchen is inspired by the authentic flavours found across the Middle East. It captures the essence of the cultural experience through a combination of unique sharable plates. Each dish at Darna is curated by our executive chef and prepared precisely as in home cooked Middle Eastern Cuisine.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic restaurant manager who will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations ensuring that our restaurant run smoothly and efficiently to provide our customers with pleasant dining experiences that live up to our brand standards.
The position will be paying $20.00 CAD per hour and require willingness to relocate, please email our company recruitment email@example.com
· Adhere to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs, including food, beverage, supply, utility and labor costs
· Responsible for ensuring that all financial (invoices, reporting) and personnel/payroll related administrative duties are completed accurately, on time and in accordance with company policies and procedures
· Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
· Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
· Provide direction to employees regarding operations and procedural issues while developing employees by providing ongoing feedback, establish performance expectations and by conducting performance review
· Organize and maintain inventory
· Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
· Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
· Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
· Negotiate with clients for catering or use of facilities
· Develop, implement and analyze budgets
· Participate in marketing plans and implementation
· Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance