Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Front Desk Agent
Days Inn Terrace
4620 Lakelse Avenue
$17.00/hour for 30-40 hours a week (Overtime applicable after 40 hours)
Terms of Employment:
Permanent, Full time, Part Time, Extended working hours, weekends
Number of positions available:
· Maintain an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments
· Register arriving guests and assign rooms
· Take, cancel and change room reservations
· Process guests’ departures, calculate charges and receive payments
· Answer enquiries regarding hotel services and registration by telephone, in person and Email.
· Process group arrivals and departures
· Balance cash and complete balance sheets and cash reports
· Handle wake up calls
· Provide information about hotel facilities and services and respond to guests’ complaints
· Compile and check daily record sheets, guest accounts and receipts using computerized systems
· Present statements of charges to departing guests and receive payment
Requirements and Qualifications:
· Secondary School Education is preferred
· Experience is an asset however, not mandatory. We will provide on-the-job paid training
· Effective communication skills
· Professional attitude
· Good organizational skills
· Problem solving and decision-making skills
· Team player
OTHERCandidate should be willing to work in both morning & evening shifts.Sometimes overtime may be required on some busy days/weekends Candidate should be legally entitled to work in Canada
How to Apply:
Applications may be submitted by email to: email@example.com
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.