· Installation of new services and systems/ upgrading of services and systems including over-head and underground service, distribution board, / breaker panel, transformers, grounding and bonding system, digging, and trenching etc.
· New installation, an on the following, MCC meter control center and motor, controllers. PLC, VFD drive, line and load reactors, HRV / RTU System;
· Lighting installation / lighting repairing, indoor outdoor,
· Installation of solar system, low-voltage system, data / phone cables and connection etc.
· Planning and execution of projects by creating layout and marking of working and electrical plan/electrical drawings
· Organizing materials, equipment, and personnel for jobs.
· Ensuring reliable and quality installations
· Monitoring and recording work and site progress.
· Communicating with clients with progress reports and informal updates.
· Problem solving on various electrical systems and equipment including troubleshooting to determine the reasons for any malfunctions of systems devices or components and create a maintenance / repair plan to fix / solve the problems.
· Preventive and corrective maintenance on facility’s equipment, including fixed Machines repairs / equipment.
· Test systems with devices to identify any hazards or issues
· Any applicant hired as a certified electrician is expected to work with and guiding apprentices,
· Reviewing blueprints as to each project and specification to understand project specification and making recommendation to placement in wiring or to each error in comprehend to the work, or of the equipment to provide the right service / parts and repairs.
· Assisting with quotation as to blueprint and completing daily onsite report/writing bill of materials used onsite.
· Occasionally pick up/ delivery of materials for specific job site.
Commitment to safety and working safely and working with other.
Knowing your tool and the correct material as to used for the right project. As to the CEC etc.
A desire to continuously grow and develop your operational knowledge and leadership capabilities by participating in professional development opportunities.
Alignment with Structuralism’s values of safety, teamwork, agility, sustainability, and innovation.
An unwavering commitment to your personal safety
Competitive pay and exceptional benefits
Training and development to ensure you work successfully and safely.
The opportunity to work with the best and brightest in the industry.
Diverse opportunities to grow within the organization.
An open, innovative culture along with a positive, dynamic work environment
Adhere to all safety standards and regulations, including wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE)
Complete necessary paperwork and documentation for each job, including work orders and service reports.
Communicate effectively with clients and team members to ensure job satisfaction and timely completion of tasks
Any other duties as assigned