East Nest Lodge is looking to hire a Live-in Caretaker to join their team. If you are a self starter who can work in a remote environment, this job may be for you. An ideal candidate would be a hardworking individual who is interested a variety of work. Daily tasks included deep and surface area cleaning, regular building checks, general exterior maintenance, clearing snow, workshop organization and keeping a close eye on the property and/or equipment. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who takes pride in their work, pays attention to detail and sees work that needs to be done.
The job is located at the following address: Block 3 Sawmill Bay, Pointe du Bois, MB R0E 1N0
Title of the position: Live-in Caretaker – NOC 65312
Number of positions available: one
Term of employment: 30h per week – full time – permanent position.
Wage: C$20.00 per hour.
Benefits: Accommodation provided – Relocation Cost covered.
Employment Groups: Students, Youth, Visible Minorities, Persons with Disabilities, Indigenous People, Newcomers to Canada, Apprentices
· Cleaning and organizing buildings.
· Clean snow and ice from walkways and parking areas.
· Cut grass and tend to the grounds including plants.
· Inspecting the buildings heat, air conditioning , lights, power, septic, alarm systems to make sure they are in good working order and reporting problems.
· Performing basic repairs and maintenance tasks as required such as painting.
· Monitoring cleaning supplies, toiletries, and linens then reporting when supply needs to be reordered.
· Keeping a close eye on equipment, tools and seasonal lots to ensure no theft or damage is incurred.
· Adhering to the company’s safety policies to create a safe working environment for everyone.
· No experience required – will train.
· Some Secondary education will be preferred.
· Familiar with industry best practices.
• Ability to work independently with little direct supervision
• Have a well-balanced concern for both tasks and people.
• Have a genuine concern for the needs of customers.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please feel free to send us your resume at email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!