Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
$18.00 hourly for 35-40 hours per week (overtime applicable after 40 hours)
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Terms of Employment:
Permanent, Full-Time, Part Time
Number of positions:
Work in different shifts, evenings, weekends
Freight Chauffeur Transport Ltd.
Business Address (job location):
15832 Colebrook Road Surrey, BC V3Z 0L2
No language requirements.
Education & Experience requirements
No specific education and experience required
· Add or replace hydraulic and transmission fluids
· Replace oil, air and fuel filters on motor vehicles, trucks and heavy equipment
· Install replacement mufflers, exhaust pipes, shock absorbers or radiators
· Grease booms, pulleys, buckets and other components of heavy equipment
· Change engine oil and lubricate running gears or moving parts of automobile, trucks or heavy equipment
Security and Safety
Maintaining a safe workplace environment should be at the priority. Safety equipment and devices must always be used and worn while at work.
The work is physically demanding and involves heavy lifting. You would work with grease, oil, dirt and diesel fuel, and may be exposed to fumes and noise.
Candidate should be legally entitled to work in Canada. We also welcome new immigrants, aboriginals and youth.
HOW TO APPLY:
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.