Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Administrative Secretary – Genesis Comfort Care
Looking for a highly organized individual with high work ethic and multi tasking skills for the position of Administrative Secretary, reporting to the General Manager
Ideal candidate should have minimum of 2 to 3 year’s experience with the following:
· Implement and update policies and procedures as required in regards to record keeping
· Record and prepare minutes for weekly and monthly staff meetings, distribute minutes and follow up on tasks.
· Receive communication via emails, phone calls and texts. Schedule appointments with clients and Medical Secretary.
· Schedule appointments with suppliers and General Manager as needed
· Manage contracts on office equipment, and suppliers
· Follow up with employees on data collection
· Compile monthly stats on usage of equipment and track equipment from the field
· Aid General Manager and Medical Secretary with monthly reports as required, good knowledge of MS office required
· Good communication with employees in relation to question and queries
· Order and maintain office supplies
· Plan daily and weekly tasks as per requirement by the General Manager
· Arrange travel for General Manager and Director of Operations
· Greet people in a polite and professional manner.
· Open and distribute physical and electronic mail, prioritizing urgent information
· Maintain filing system, physical and electronic
· Prepare and proofread ingoing ang outgoing correspondence (internal and external)
Full-Time Permanent position $25.00/hr
35 hours per week, able to work the occasional Saturday.
Location: 24 McIntyre Place, Kitchener, Ontario N2R 1H7
Education: 2-year Diploma in Business Management or Administrative Management
Soft Skills: Able to multitask, self-motivated, good communication skills and team player
Please apply by sending your resume to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining us, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.