Gringo Street is looking to hire to one Kitchen Helper to join their team. If you’re looking for a job that is all about a down-to-earth, good vibes, good times and great food, then we have a job for you. We are a hardworking group of people dedicated to serving the best experience for our guests. Join us and see how being yourself can take your career to exciting new places.
The job is located at the following address: Unit 101, 524 17 Ave SW, Calgary, Alberta, T2S 0B2.
Title of the position: Kitchen Helper – NOC 65201
Number of positions available: one.
Term of employment: 35h to 40h per week – full time – permanent position.
Wage: C$15.00 per hour
Relocation costs covered by the Employer.
Employment Groups: Students, Youth, Visible Minorities, persons with disabilities, Indigenous People, Newcomers to Canada, Apprentices.
– Mopping and sweeping the kitchen.
– Taking out the garbage and replacing garbage bags.
– Clean workstation.
– Unloading food supplies from delivery trucks.
– Helping cooks prepare for meals by washing, cutting, peeling, and slicing ingredients.
– Others duties as required
· On-the-job training will be provided.
· Some Secondary school.
· Familiar with industry best practices.
· Basic written and verbal communication skills.
· Organizational skills.
· Accuracy and speed in executing tasks.
· Ability to work as a team member.
· Follow direction and instructions.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please feel free to stop by our restaurant at Unit 101, 524 17 Ave SW, Calgary, Alberta, T2S 0B2. or to send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org