Gringo Street is looking to hire to one Chef to join their team. If you’re looking for a job that is all about a down-to-earth, good vibes, good times and great food, then we have a job for you. We are a hardworking group of people dedicated to serving the best experience for our guests. Join us and see how being yourself can take your career to exciting new places.
The job is located at the following address: Unit 101, 524 17 Ave SW, Calgary, Alberta, T2S 0B2.
Title of the position: Chef – TEER 62200
Number of positions available: one.
Term of employment: 35h to 40h per week – full time – permanent position.
Wage: C$19.00 per hour
Employment Groups: Students, Youth, Visible Minorities, persons with disabilities, Indigenous People, Newcomers to Canada, Apprentices.
– Lead, mentor, and manage culinary team.
– Develop and plan menus and daily specials.
– Create prep lists for kitchen crew.
– Manage food costing and inventory.
– Maintain standards for food storage, rotation, quality, and appearance.
– Ensure compliance with applicable health codes and regulations.
– Establish maintenance and cleaning schedules for equipment, storage, and work areas.
– Participate in interview process and selection of kitchen staff.
– Schedule staff and assist in human resources processes as needed.
– May prepare and cook food on a regular basis, or for special guests or functions.
– Others duties as required
· 1 to 2 years experience as a Chef.
· High School Diploma or 4 years experience as a Chef.
· Familiar with industry best practices.
· Strong leadership abilities
· Written and verbal communication skills.
· Organizational skills.
· Accuracy and speed in executing tasks.
· Follow direction and instructions.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please feel free to stop by our restaurant at Unit 101, 524 17 Ave SW, Calgary, Alberta, T2S 0B2. or to send us your resume at email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!