Since H-Mart opened the first store in Woodside, Queens, N.Y in 1982, it has expanded remarkably in the USA and Canada, now operating as many as 42 stores. In 2000s, our corporate brand(H-Mart) was successfully acknowledged in retail market, which enabled us to make a second take-off in business volume and store network, resultantly becoming a leader in the Asian Food Retail Industry. We pursue to provide quality products at the lowest price possible to customers through the entire resources planning system which secures optimal inventory, lowest purchasing cost and maintenance of freshness. H-Mart is serving customers at 42 stores in North America including 4 branches in Alberta Canada. We are doing the upmost effort to enrich customer’s life, while at the same time playing our active role in the community and society. H-Mart Calgary Downtown Corp. is looking for Cook for Deli dept. to fill out team members on a full-time permanent basis.
* Job Description
– Efficiently preparing stations to ensure a successful deli service.
– Prepare food for boiling, grilling, frying or other cooking methods by portioning, battering, breading and seasoning.
– Maintain cleanliness in addition to health and safety standards
– Performs inventory assessments and communicates to food service supervisors
-Monitors products freshness and rotate out old products properly.
-Follows proper plate presentation and garnish setup for all dishes including take-out order.
* Wage : $17.50/hr
* This position is Full-time permanent position.
High school graduation required.
Minimum 7months work experience required
Able to communicate in English.
* How to apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com . If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, do not apply for this position. Serious inquiries only please.