Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Howe Sound Hospitality Inc. o/a Slumber Lodge Motel are looking for 3 Full-time, Permanent Room Attendants. (We can consider Part-time as well as Full-time applicants).
Employer: Howe Sound Hospitality Inc. o/a Slumber Lodge Motel
Position: Room Attendant
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Salary & Benefit: $17.75/hr based on 33-40 hr/wk, with 4% paid vacation
Overtime: Overtime will be provided after 8hrs/day, and 40hrs/wk
Work location: 250 Fort St. Hope, BC, Canada, V0X 1L0
Work Setting: Hotel, Motel
Position Available: 3
Education & Experience: Education and experience are not required. Training will be provided.
– Sweep, mop, wash, wax, and polish floors
– Dust furniture and vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture
– Make beds, change sheets, and distribute clean towels and toiletries
– Attend to guests requests for extra supplies
– Stock linen closet and supplies area such as changing rooms, and showers
– Clean, disinfect and polish bathroom fixtures and appliances
– Pick up debris and empty trash containers
– Wash windows, walls, and ceilings
– Report and store lost and found items
– May provide basic information on facilities
– May handle complaints.
Position is open and available to underrepresented groups, such as Indigenous, New Immigrants, and Youths if candidates meet the above requirement.
Candidates also legally entitled to work in Canada can apply.
Eligible and interested candidates may send their resumes by:
Mail: 250 Fort St. Hope, BC, Canada, V0X 1L0
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.