Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Short haul truck drive
H&R DHESI TRANSPORT LTD
· Location Edmonton, ABT6T 0E9
· Salary 28.85 hourly 40 to 60 hours per Week
· Terms of employment Permanent employment Full time
· Day, Early Morning, Evening, Morning
· Start date Starts as soon as possible
· vacancies1 vacancy
· No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
· Willing to relocate
· Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
· Load and unload goods
· Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials
· Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment
· Pay and receive payments for goods
· Perform brake adjustments
· Perform emergency roadside repairs
· Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
· Perform preventive maintenance
· Receive and relay information to central dispatch
· Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption
· Tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
· Class 1/1F/A Licence (semi trailer trucks)
· Valid driver’s licence
· Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
· Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
· Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply