IC Expert Painting Ltd. is seeking a results-driven professional to design, cost, and manage projects in the Prince George and surrounding area.
Employer Information: IC Expert Painting Ltd
Location of Employment: PO Box 21034 Spruceland, Prince George, BC, V2M-7A5, Canada
Job Title: Junior Civil Engineer (NOC: 21300)
Salary: $ 32.00 per hour
Type: Full time 36 hours per week
Schedule: Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 3:00pm
Positions Available: 1
· Meet with clients and the design team to determine specifications and appropriate materials.
· Managing the planning and design stages of projects.
· Performing cost calculations and preparing financial projections.
· Preparing contracts for client approval as well as detailed change orders during the project.
· Develop and review procedures.
· Create and review detailed drawings for aspects of various project types.
· Interpret, review, and approve design work.
· Ensure plans meet guidelines and specifications of codes and other regulations.
· Establish and monitor work schedules.
· Supervise technicians, technologists and other engineers and review and approve designs, calculations, and cost estimates.
· Liaising between contractors, subcontractors, vendors, and suppliers.
· Act as project or site supervisor on assigned projects.
· Performing regular tests and inspections on materials and procedures to ensure compliance with industry and company standards.
· Ensuring that assigned projects are completed on time and within budget.
· Documenting processes and keeping detailed logs.
· Presenting project progress updates to clients and senior managers.
· Training and development of staff as required.
· Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering
· At least 2 years experience in an engineering and/construction related role.
· Exceptional leadership, project management, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
· Great mathematical, organizational, and time-management skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders.
How to apply:
Please send your resume to Cameron Stolz
Email to: email@example.com