Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Position: Production and Packing Worker
Working Hours: 40hrs per week, shifted
Wage: $18.00 ~ $24.00 per hour
Benefits: Dental care, Extended health care, On-site parking, Vision care
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Address: 5910 274 Street Langley BC V4W 0B8
Inno Foods Group is a Global Food Production Facility in the high-end luxury snack industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Transport raw materials, finished products, and packaging materials into the warehouse manually, or with powered equipment
· Measure and dump ingredients such as Chocolate into hoppers of mixing and grinding machines
· Feed and unload foods and associated products processing machines
· Feed flattened boxes into forming machines to construct containers
· Manufacture Coconut Clusters
· Remove filled containers from conveyors and manually pack goods into bags, boxes, or other containers for shipping
· Clean work areas and equipment
· Check products and packaging for basic quality defects
· Assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties.
· Completion of secondary school
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Production and Packing Worker” in the subject line.
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.