Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
1. One Vacancy
2. Employment Group : Newcomers to Canada
3. Permanent Employment : Full time 30 to 40 hours per week
4. Employment Conditions : Day, Evening, Flexible hours, Morning, Weekend
5. Location : 4300 North Fraser Way suite 111, Burnaby, BC, V5J0B3
1. Languages : English
2. Education : Bachelor’s degree
3. Experience : 3 years to less than 5 years
Write, modify, integrate, and test software code.
Maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required
Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions
Prepare reports, manuals and other documantation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements
Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
Research and evaluate a variety of software products
Program animation software to predefined specifications for interactive CDs, DVDs, Video game cartridges and Internet-based applications
Program special effects software for film and video applications
Efficient interpersonal skills
How to Apply
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.